The Hubert Curien Days will held at the Faculty of Law in Nancy which is a 5-minute walk from the railway station, historical centre, shops, banks, restaurants, etc.:
- 13, place Carnot, Nancy, FRANCE
- GPS coordinates: latitude +48° 41' 37.29", longitude +6° 10' 34.88"
- all the conferences are accessible for disabled people
- Train station SNCF Nancy www.voyages-sncf.fr
Metz-Nancy Lorraine Regional Airport
Tel.: +33(0)387 567 000
Only 28 miles north of Nancy on the A31 motorway
A frequent shuttle bus runs to and from Nancy (timetables on the Airport website).
- from Paris, Luxembourg : Motorway A31, take exit 21 direction Nancy-Trois Maisons/Maxéville
- from Strasbourg : Motorway A33, take exit direction Houdemont, Nancy-Centre
- from Lyon : Motorway A 31, then E21, take exit 18 direction Nancy- Centre/Laxou
Direct lines to Nancy from main european towns.